All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And We Are Trucking....

Wow. I am getting really bad at writing in this thing. So much has happened and I am trying to remember what I last wrote. Ok, I just looked back to refresh my memory.

So tuxes... Vest, not so much the right color, but we figured out a Plan B so that is all good and done. Tuxes are all ready and we are on our way to wedding day. Austin got to try everything on including a couple jackets, couple of ties, and a couple of vests. I had gone to College Station Thursday after my class to pack up my apartment on Friday. We drove to Temple on Saturday and drove straight to Al's Formal Wear to try stuff on before putting if off any longer. (We are bad about that...) I cannot wait to see Jackson in his little tux, he is going to be so precious! Austin will be looking pretty dashing too I might add!

Next, bridesmaids dresses have FINALLY, FINALLY been ordered! They should be here hopefully the first week of May and I CANNOT wait to see them!!! And see them on everyone! I kinda want on for myself.. is that normal?

I bought a dress in Ausitn the other day, against my mom's will. She hates it so much but when I tried it on, I knew I couldn't leave the store without buying it! I think it is so cute. It is a long dress and it is racerback and it has rhinestones on the front. Mom only hates it because it is a long dress and she doesn't really like long dresses..... although I have like 3 now. Oh well.... anyways my point is that I am planning to wear it sometime on the honeymoon! I cannot wait for that.... the beach.... the sun... Austin and Haley time... man it is going to be so awesome!!!

Me and my mom met with the caterer and made lots of progress with the food situation. We picked out some tablecloths but we are not sure if they are going to work anymore becuase my dress and the groomsmen shirts (and Austins shirt and such) are ivory and the tablecloths we have picked out are white, so that is one thing that we have to go back and fix. We went over our budget a little on the catering tab, so we need to go fix a couple things to maybe bring that price down a bit.

Aside of wedding, I am long term subbing for Mary Beth while she is on maternity leave. I am excited and scared all at the same time. She has given me some math books to study but I haven't looked into them much yet. I think is going to be such a great teaching experience for me since I will actually be teaching for my first year in August.... (hopefully)

I guess this is all for now. I have a kitchen shower on Sunday so I will have some news about that!! I cannot wait, it is going to be so much fun!!

No comments: