All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jayci turns 7...

Jayci turned 7... can't belive it... on Saturday! I swear just yesterday she was born....

Anyways, she had a birthday party at Skate Haven in Temple! We had a really fun time!!! Here are the pictures to prove it!!!

Jordan and Jackson skating


Jayci getting pennies
Still.....



Jackson wanted some too!!!

Me, Jordan and Lynnsay skating with Jackson


Jackson eating a cupcake!



Jayci in her birthday girl hat!

Austin and I

Jayci opening presents

Me and Lynnsay skating

Jayci doing the Hokey Pokey....


Jayci going for a spin



Jordan and Casey skating with Jackson



Jackson playing games in his skates!



Jayci playing the corners game


Me and Austin with the Birthday Girl!


HB and Lynnsay with the Birthday Girl!
And lastly... Ill leave you with a video of Jayci with all her glory.... :)

2 comments:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

WHOO HOO! I can't believe she's 7!!! I hope we'll get to see them this weekend for Colby's party so I can tell her Happy Birthday too!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm she is ready I took my daughters virginity at 7, strip for me girly but do it slow and leave the knickers on, you can watch me stroking my hard c--k looking at your sweet, tight, tender body getting nkd, I sit you on my lap and rub your p-ss- through your knix, once I feel a wet spot I know that lovely tight p--sy is ready for me, my hand goes inside and finds your soft, bald, puffy, warm, moist, tight toddler p-ssy and I gently rub it, a finger goes in and you flinch, I gently work it deeper and around getting you stretched ready for c--k, a second goes in and you squeal mmmmmmmm soon something much bigger is going in honey you will LOVE it,while I gently push my man meat in your lovely tight bum hole I work my fingers deeper and deeper I your p-ss- so iam finger f-c-I-g your pus while I ass f--k you, ove that first load goes in your ass I lay you down and remove your come filled knickers, laying you down I spread your legs and get a long good look at your 7yr old c--t mmmmmmmmmmmmm you have such a sweet hole it will feel so good f---ing you, I want to feel your tight, soft, toddler body bucking under me first while I eat your p-ss- and give you multi ogasms, I will never forget how good it felt having my daughter convulse and shake as I ate her p-ss- and got ready to f--k her, now it's time for you nd I am going to come in you over and over, that pu--y is MINE now sweetheart happy birthday!