All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Friday, April 9, 2010

Wedding Weekend

I am worn out from yesterday! I had a busy day, more busy then the other days this week! It started by Austin and I waking up around 9. We both got ready and left the house at 9:45... him to work and me over to Avery's house. Arielle and Austin were coming to town, Arielle to get her hair done and Austin for moral support. They arrived right before I got to the house and they were already playing with Gwynn. Blah Blah Arielle got her hair done and we chatted. Then it was time for lunch, YUM! We headed to Freebirds and it was so delicious! After lunch, we walked around the outlet mall for like 2 hours! Good exercise.... after that, we parted our ways. I came home..... Layed out for an hour... then pulled weeds for the next couple of hours until Austin got home from work!!!!! But our yard, for today, is looking much better. I have WAY more to do today, but I can get it done.......

So yes, today on my list of things to..... Lay out in the sun...... and finish pulling weeds! Tomorrow we are Dallas bound. One of my kappa roomates is getting married and I am so excited to get to go!!!!! I will post pictures when I get back!

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend :)

No comments: