All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dr. Johns!

I love Dr. Johns.. but I am very glad to have a couple of days off!!! Yesterday when the kids would be leaving I would tell them Bye and to have a Merry Christmas!!! Their parents response was, they will be here tomorrow... and mine was.. I WON'T! haha I thought it was funny...

I am off until next Monday! I cannot wait to have a few days off with Austin. And trust me, those few days we have together will be JAM PACKED with CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES!!!! YAY! I have been waiting for Christmas since last Christmas and guess what... it is FINALLY here! It definitely doesn't feel like Chrismas though, and not just because it is still 80 degrees outside.. BOO!!!!

I thought I'd leave you with a picture of the kids I pick up in the Van everyday. They are something and always keep it interesting driving back to Dr. Johns....

No comments: