All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bridesmaid dress....

Hey Everyone! I know it has been a while again since I have written anything. I just get so busy I don't think about it all the time. Well since last time I wrote, we ordered a potential bridesmaid dress and it turned out all wrong, color wise. Its more of a sea foam green when I wanted more of a teal color. The dress is super cute and I like it, we just don't know what to do about the color. We are thinking maybe go pick out the fabric ourselves and then get someone to make a dress like the one we got from jcrew. We will see how it goes and I will keep everyone posted. I'm so glad I am close to home... actually living at home.... and I can start making other decisions and go see poeple and I can start putting this wedding together! I can't wait to start looking at flowers and food, this is going to be so much fun. I cannot believe it is coming up so soon. Less than 5 months away I will become Mrs. Brent!!!!

I cannot wait for us to start pre marital counseling because we will also be looking for a house/condo/townhouse/apartment for us to start our lives in. Austin will be done with school in May so he will have to live wherever we pick starting in May and then I will move in after hopefully the honeymoon. It is going to be such a crazy year and I just can't wait!!! We still haven't decided on a honeymoon spot because at first with the MCC teacher certificate program I was going to have class on the weekend of the wedding and the weekend of the honeymoon, so Austin did not want me missing class so we were thinking (he was thinking, not me) about waiting a little bit for the honeymoon, I wanted to go right after since MCC said I would be ok missing those days. Anyway, I changed programs and I am now doing my teacher certificate through Region 12 and so I will be done by the wedding and hopefully we can now go on a honeymoon... I cannont wait to be on the honeymoon, laying on the beach all day! Maybe I just can't wait because its cold today! I am sitting under my covers with a blanket over my shoulders. I'm ready for summer weather!

I finally graduated and it feels so good. We had a graduation party on Sunday and it was so much fun. My family was there, Austin's family came, and also Lynnsay's family came and it was a blast! I went to target yesterday to get thank you cards then I came home and wrote them all. It feel so good to get things like that done and not have them hanging over your head and thinking about them all the time. I enjoy marking things off my to do lists.

Well I cannot think of anything else at this point. I will just keep everyone posted on wedding details as they arise and I will keep you posted on honeymoon spots too.

No comments: