All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Updates!!

OK!! I think I am FINALLY making some progress on this whole wedding thing. These past two weeks have been great for wedding details! Everything is coming together nicely and I cannot wait to see the final product in June. I still cannot belive it is already 2009 and I am getting married this year, it seems unreal. I am so excited that I get to be married to Austin. He is the greatest person I have ever met and I have never been as happy as I have been the last 3 years that I have known him.



Anyways. We have officially picked out the bridesmaids' dresses and they are the most perfect color ever. If you want to take a lookie at them here is the website (
http://www.watters.com/product.php?style=4912), and they will be in Tropical Jade. I think they are going to turn out so cute in person and I cannot wait to see them on everyone! I hope you like them as much as I do! I cannot wait to find the perfect flowers to go with them! Along with getting dresses last week, I also picked out Jayci, the flower girl's, dress. I am excited to see it on her! I also picked out what shoes I want. They have a bow on the back, rinestones on the front and they are super cute!!!!! I am going to feel like a princess walking down the aisle.



This morning, my mom and I went to Callies house to pick out what type of plates I wanted and some other kitchen goodies. We found some really cute stuff and we picked out some things that we wanted to see samples of and I will have to go back when they come in to check them out and I hope I love them, which I'm sure I will! We decided to go with white plates and primary colors for the accessories. I think it is going to be super cute and I will have many fun parties at my house! You are all invited!



After Callis House, my mom and I went to Dillards to look at bedding. I think I have found what I want and I think I'm going to do Blue and White in the bedroom and Red in the Bathroom. We will see how that progresses and lets hope it doesn't change!!! I'll keep yall updated as this goes on!!!



Oh and I don't remember if I said anything, but we picked a honeymoon spot. WE ARE GOING TO THE BAHAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you just imagine me laying out under those palm trees??



1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

YAY for the Bahamas!!!!!!!! That will be amazing!!!!!!