All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First Christmas Together!

This was our First Christmas Together!!!!! We woke up early and opened presents on Christmas morning. It was so special to have that time just me and him (and Mia of course!) I can't wait to have many many more together!

Our tree on Christmas morning....

Christmas ornament my mom gave me... First time on MY TREE!

Mia opening her gifts...

Our little polar bear got a POLAR BEAR for Christmas!

Mommy got her an ornament!!!



Us hanging her ornament on the tree

New brush parts for our toothbrush!

New perfume!!! YAY!

New lights for my Tahoe!

Movie: Four Christmases

Austin got new hair clippers

Night at the Museum 2

Mia and her polar bear

YAY, she loves it!








Dee Dee gave her an ornament too!



Ornament from my parents..... Our First Christmas As Mr. And Mrs.

No comments: