All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Playing Catch Up!!!

Wow, what a great Christmas it has been!!! I cannot believe it was here and now it is gone. I had so much fun and it was great to spend Christmas with the ones we love! We had 7 Christmases this year and every one of them was so much fun! I am posting pictures of the decorations around my house! I am glad I got to finally decorate my house with my Christmas stuff!



Magnetic tree by the front door


Plate stand with Christmas plates


Dining room table all Christmased out!

Breakfast bar decorations


BELIEVE in the dining room

Towels and JOY in the kitchen

Snowman Platter... I love him!


Looking into the kitchen



Santa, Nativity, and Christmas cards



First Christmas Tree!


Presents and stockings



Lots of SNOWMEN!


Meet me under the mistletoe!



Guest bathroom decorations


Our nativity and tree in our bedroom



More decorations in our room

My ranch gift I got last year. They are now in our study!

Singing angel and snowman in the guest bedroom

Garland outside on the porch

Wreath on the front door

The tree all lit up

Me and Mia with the tree


Austin excited about our Christmas lights



A little blurry.. but PRETTY!
I hope yall had a Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

I am just now catching up on blogs. Your house is all decked out. It looks so Christmasy! I am glad you and Austin had a wonderful first Christmas. I know there will be many many more!!