All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yes, May 2nd was my birthday, and it was BY FAR the best birthday ever! We had a great time all day long. That afternoon we went to a wedding shower for Lynnsay, which was crazy because last year on my birthday there was a wedding shower for me! I guess my birthday is just perfect for wedding showers! After the shower, we headed back to the house for some downtime. We had invited the family and Austin's parents for dinner at Dead Fish Grill! We went there for my bachlorette party and ever since then, I LOVE IT! So that is why I wanted to go for my birthday. We got to take pictures in the sunset which is EXACTLY what I wanted to do and I was very glad it worked out in my favor! I love my family and I am so glad they got to be there to help me celebrate another year of getting older.... Welcome 25... Although it hasn't been good to me, since I have been sick ever since... but I'm sure it will be a great year!

No comments: