All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring Flowers

I know I have been slacking again....... : /

I have been sick pretty much since my birthday so I have been sleeping bunches..... I finally went to the doctor on Tuesday and she said I had a sinus infection. First it was virus but since it went away and came back she said it was now bacterial.... so here we are! I am taking medicine and feeling much better, thank goodness!

ANYWAYS! I wanted to post some pictures of the beautiful spring flowers in our backyard. Austin cut me TWO DOZEN roses off our rose bush and gave them to me for an early birthday present! He is the sweetest husband ever!










1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

those roses are gorgeous!!! I love that they're next to the tissue box since you're sick. See you tonight at Cyclone!!!