All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wrap up...

Lets see....

I am (hopefully) back to normal with the back spasms and hope to NEVER have that feeling EVER again! Horrible...

Work is going great. I am LOVING the cooler weather and hope it sticks around. I have FLAG FOOTBALL for the next 6 weeks of work, so that will keep me busy for sure. I have to prepare for this coming up week. Get everything laid out so I know what is going on. Different things for the bigger kids and smaller ones keep me busy and tired..... They are a handful.

We went to our first GEORGETOWN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME! We had so much fun. Before we left, our next door neighbors were outside and said the dad and oldest son were there... little did we know, they would be right where we were looking for seats, so we sat right next to them. I think Austin was glad to have him there to talk to since all I wanted to do was watch the cheerleaders :)

Oh and did I mention that Georgetown played Temple. It was a little wierd for me. Austin said we definitely wouldn't be sitting on the Temple side... but I wore a red shirt anyway! I didn't do much cheering for either team. Just watched and thought about how it was when I still cheered for Temple High School. Makes me sad at how time flies.

If you don't already know... COLLEGE FOOTBALL is back and running. I am on game 2 for the day... and yes I am sitting here watching the UT game in an A&M shirt :)

No comments: