All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Macey/Brent clan spent New Years Eve in Dallas at the Spiegel wedding. I'm not sure that is exactly what people want to do on New Years Eve.. but we had a BLAST!!!! It was so much fun. It was a GREAT way to ring in the new year!!!!!

Here is the hubs and me at the hotel before leaving for the wedding

Me and Lynnsay in the hotel
Saying their vows

Mr. and Mrs. Spiegel!!!!!
One of Terrell's bridals.... Beautiful!
Josh's Baylor cake
The beautiful couple dancing for their first dance

Josh and his mom dancing.... so sweet!

The fam on New Years Eve
My parents having fun in their party hats!!!!

Three wonderful couples!!! We love you guys!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt want to spend my new years with anyone but this special man! I love you!

Adios Spiegel's!! Have fun in MEXICO!!!

No comments: