All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Friends: Reba and George

At the beginning of this year, Austin and I treated ourselves to tickets for the Reba and George concert in Austin, Tx. We had a blast!!!! It was awesome to see two big stars live!! We both grew up listening to them both so it was really special. They had a couple of other people at the concert too. Lee Ann Wolmack came out and sang, and Melissa Peterman came out and did a little skit too. We watch the show Reba on TV so it was cool that she was there as Barbra Jean!! They are so funny together.

We don't get to go to concerts that often, so I am glad we decided to go to this one and I am pretty sure we will remember it for the rest of our lives! So cool!



There's Reba!

Lee Ann and Reba

BJ and Reba

Austin and I

Ahh.. it's George!

More George

We love you, George!

No comments: