All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snow Day 2011

Texas has had some CRAZY weather this month. We had a Thursday at about 70 degrees and a snow day/no work the next day!!!!! It was so wierd, but who is going to complain about a day off! It was awesome. Austin had been sick the two days before and still wasn't feeling up to par on that Friday, so he got to stay home with me and watch me play in the snow. He even played a little bit!!!

Dallas had snow about the entire week and I was feeling a little left out. They were all getting cabin fever while I was just praying for a snowflake or two! We didn't get that much snow and it hardly lasted until the end of the day. BUT..... it was AWESOME! I love snow a lot and we don't get it much, therefore I was excited for the little bit that we got!



We had ice INSIDE our windows... this was the night before we got snow



A little bit of snow the night before we woke up to snow

Snow pellets at about 1:30am before the snow (I was up waiting for it)


GOOD MORNING SNOW!!! :)


Me and my little girl playing in the snow


She loves to play fetch in the snow

Yay, we love the snow!


Yes, it's true, I LOVE AB!


Our snowman, he kinda looke like a bird!


The snow in the back of Austin's truck

Our snowman, the next day. Just about the only snow left! And of course he didn't last the whole day before melting....
Welp, goodbye snow. We will see you next year, I HOPE!!!












No comments: