All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, August 23, 2012

9 Month Photoshoot....

Yes, I know that the month is almost up and I haven't posted about Macey being 9 months old! Well, we don't go to the dr. until Monday for her 9 month check up, therefore I was just going to wait. I think I have kept y'all in the dark for too long!
 
Macey is definitely a crawling machine! Now that we are packing up the house and moving stuff, we have no more barriers! She is in our bedroom, in the kitchen, in her room... you just never know these days!!! All day long she pulls up on stuff... and she falls down! Most of the time she rolls over when she falls and will just laugh, so thank goodness she is a tough girl!
 
Still sleeping from around 9 to 10 or so. Naps from 2-4 in the afternoon.... glad I got a wonderful sleeper!!! She has baby food around 12 and around 6 and still has around 3 bottles a day.. when she wakes up, before nap, and before bed. It definitely works for us and Macey, and that's all I need to know!
 
Macey still loves her puffs and we have Cheerios every now and then..... We also feed her when we eat and she has so far loved chicken, lettuce, fish, fries, bread, potatoes, and I'm sure there were many more that I am forgetting!
 
Macey can say Mama, Dada, and she rambles when she is fussy so I am sure we will have more words soon! She is too cute when she is rambling and I hate to laugh when she is clearly mad! I need to get it on video!
 
I am saving the good picture from her photoshoot for when I give her stats after the dr. but I definitely wanted you to get a sneak peak! Enjoy my angel :)
 


No comments: