All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh September!

I cannot believe it is September... I seems like just yesterday it was June and we were just married. Now we feel like an old married couple!!!!! Things have been so great for us and I hope the good fortune carries on.
Next week, Austin will be headed to Dallas for the last of his manager training. We have hardly spent any time away from each other since we pretty much started dating. He will be gone for an entire week. We aren't sure if we can be apart for that long, so we are planning for me to go and stay at the same hotel as him so we can be together! It should be very interesting. I am also planning some other things during he week. I am going to go to Temple and spend some well needed time with some old friends I never see. I am planning a happy hour with Tiffany Pirtle and Mary Beth which should be fun! I am going to go to Mimsy Day Camp and see Colby Lee while I'll be around! And lastly, I am planning on going to dinner with my good friend from High School Whitney. I am hoping to get all these things done early on the week so I can spend the end of the week with Austin.

House hunting went very well! We found a house we really like and we have paid the application fee and we pay the deposit tomorrow and the house is ours... to rent that is! It is a super cute, one story house that has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. I cannot wait to move in!!!! It has a good sized backyard for Mia to run around in!! I can't wait for her to see it and start to play! I can't wait for her to run around and get that energy out while being in a fenced in area where she can't run away from me..... I think it will be really good for her.


When we were in Georgetown house hunting, we had some spare time and we went to Innerspace Caverns! It was so much fun and neither one of us had been there in YEARS so it was funny to go back after all that time.

Inside the Cave.....

Scary, tiny bat.....

More inside the cave

Awesome view....

No comments: