All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th

Wow... I cannot believe it has been 8 years since that had happened. I have literally been watching shows about it on the History Channel ALL DAY. I have been angry, amazed, sad, crying, and some happiness. It makes me feel very thankful that I have all my family members and I don't have to worry about them being in fear. Watching the events that lead up to what happened and the moments after. Some of the things I have never seen and didn't even know happened. I am at a lost of words right now, I dont even know what to write. I will just tell you my memories from when this happened 8 years ago.

8 years ago, I was a junior in high school. We were walking to our second period classes and I was walking to my History class with Mrs. Green. We had to walk through a hallway that looked like the thing you walk through right before you get on an airplane, my boyfriend at the time was walking towards me and told me what had happened. It was just so unreal to us at the time. We get to class and our teacher already had the news on the TV. We watched the second plane it and then the two buildings fall. It is so crazy that I remember it like it was yesterday.

God Bless America and those fighting for our county.

No comments: