All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

So I am sitting here watching the COWBOYS play some good ball.... It's been a wierd game. Cowboys playing good.... Lots of bad calls..... Eagles losing BAD!!!! But good for us! Go Boys! Witten, who is my favorite, has had a rough game. At least 3 penalties on him, and just not doing well at all!!!!!!!! Kind of makes me sad.... But on another happy note.. I got a Cowboy shirt yesterday at Academy and I am totally wearing it.... :)

We have been spending lots of time with our "NEW" friends. They aren't really new friends... I have know Avery since I was in middle school.. and Shane since they have been dating.. and Gwynn, well since she was born.... We had lunch today, watched the football game the other night together, Ave helped me organize my house, and we had dinner at their house a few weeks ago. It has been fun getting to know them more and for me, it is nice to have a girl friend around again. Not that I don't LOVE spending time with Austin, because I DO!!! But it's nice having a girl around!




Gwynn and me at Chuy's!!


Gwynn is so cute.... She has really become attached to me, AND I LOVE IT! She loves Mia and wants to see her all the time. She cant stop talking about her. Her and Avery came over the other day and she just wanted to hold Mia and play with her. She carried her around the house and it was the cutest thing in the world! I got a cute picture of Gwynn and Mia. I will post it later!

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is finally Lynnsay's Christmas shower! I have been waiting a long time for this and can't wait to see how it turns out tomorrow. I hope she gets lots of cute things... which I know she will! It will be good to see everyone. Since the holidays I haven't seen the family..... After seeing them so much in December, it's different to not see them all the time!! Miss you family!

No comments: