All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Working Woman...

I hope the title doesn't throw you off... I am not really a working woman, but I am about to start some work. I have applied to do an after school program for children, K through 5th grade. They have a long list of activities that they can do between 2 and 6pm which is when I will be there. I am really excited to start something and working with kids will hopefully get me ready for a someday teaching job. We will see how it goes. I haven't heard anything back yet, but I think I am overqualified, so MAYBE they will give me a chance.....


ALSO, my other job, that is only 3 days worth, starts on February 6th. It is just three saturdays out of February and I will be selling jewlery, candles, flipflops... and things along those lines. We will be at a stock show or rodeo in San Antonio for those three Saturdays. I am working with a lady that is friends with the Rileys/Devenports and I know she is a great lady. They wouldn't lead me the wrong way. I will be working with KK for two of the saturdays and one with Arielle. I am really excited to work with Arielle because we have lost touch, not completely, and I am ready to be able to talk to her more. I am also excited to work with KK and learn more about her.

I will be giving updates as the WORKING WOMAN does her job! Austin will be so proud....

I am leaving you with a picture of Ave and me from Shane's birthday party Saturday night... we had a BLAST, probably too much! We paid for it the next day.

No comments: