All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The new year so far!

Well... its been 5 days of 2010 so far, and its going great! Austin didn't get much time off for New Years.... We just spend time with each other. I have been busy planning my future sister in law's wedding/Christmas shower that is on SUNDAY!!!!! I cannot wait to see all the cute stuff she gets!

Yesterday, I spend the day with a girl I have pretty much know since middle school. She is the sister of my friend Arielle. We met for lunch and then just kept hanging out! We ended up going to Target and walking around and then going back to their house where she cooked... and I watched! Her name is Avery and she has a little girl Gwynn that is going to be 3 in August. Gwynn is the cutest thing ever! She is so fun! Anyways.... So after Avery cooked lots of food, we took it up to Ausitn at Sherwin Williams. I hope they enjoy all the yummy treats! It is so nice to have a GIRL frind that is close and I can hang out with!!! We have had lots of fun and we are hanging out again on Wednesday! She is going ot help me organize my house a little......

I also got to eat lunch with another good friend of mine. Paige Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soo good to see her and catch up a little. We met at Cheddars in Pflugerville and it was yummy..... A fond memory of our times in College Station......

WOW, I cannot wait to see what this year brings.... If it is anything like the past few days, its going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just read this! Thanks for the shout out girl! LOVE YOU. We definitely need to get together again sooooon : )