All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

12 Weeks



Thursday was the day that I became 12 weeks pregnant! I am still feeling great!!! I have been sleeping a ton but I need to live it up for now until the little one comes. I haven't been craving anything still, but I eat pickles at every chance I get: at home, at the Macey's (HB and Lynnsay), Schlotskys.. you name it! Oh and for some reason Blow Pops too. I got some at the grocery store in a four pack and once I finished all four, I wanted more every day after that!! Weird, but yummy!


I am preparing myself for a long and hot summer. Summer at work starts June 6th so I have about a month and a little to prepare! Hope those kids are ready for pregnant Mrs. Haley :)

No comments: