All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What exactly is a Fig???

I am officially 11 weeks today! I am so excited that our baby actually looks like a baby, and not an alien peanut inside me.... Apparently this week, our baby will start to open and close his/her fists, and get the hicups..... Also starting to grow bones and teeth! Interesting huh??? Also, is the size of a fig, whatever in the world that is.... never seen one before : / I go in the week after Easter to get another sonogram and then I think two weeks after that and that is when we find out if we are having an Austin Jr. or Haley Jr.... I cannot wait to see what our little baby looks like :) I also cannot wait until Easter because I get to see a lot of my family for the first time since I found out I was pregnant! So I am excited to see everyone in person and tell them about everything that has been going on. I don't have too much of a baby bump (more like a pooch) but I am willing to show it off! I am not scared :) I had this survey or questionare thing that I wanted to start filling out, but I cannot figure out how to copy and paste in this blogger thing... so weird, but I will tell you a little about my thoughts and stuff, some of what was on the survey thing! I haven't really had any cravings or things that make me sick (I haven't been sick at all). I am not wearing maternity stuff, except when I wear jeans, I wear bella bands (best things ever!!!!!). I have a pregnant mom at work, and she was nice enough to pass on one of hers, so I have TWO now!! She is around 30 weeks and in maternity pants now. I have been starving and SUPER tired the past two weeks, so of course I have been sleeping like crazy!!!!! I haven't really been worried about anything while being pregnant, except for my weight. Since I have been pregnant, and maybe a little before, I have lost 15lbs. Of course everyone says thats ok and I'll be happy since I am supposed to start gaining weight now, but that just seems like a bunch of weight when all I think about with getting pregnant is GAINING weight.... Other than that, everything has been great and wonderful so far!!!!!! YAY Baby Brent!!!!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

YAY! Love the update. Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl!!! The only thing I know about figs is that mamaw and papaw make fig preserves from their fig tree. :) haha....and I think that's actually a really good thing to lose weight at first. I think I lost 10 pounds- it made the weight gain later a little less painful. :) LOVE YOU and can't wait to hug your neck this weekend.