All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

17 Weeks

This was taken today and I am now 17 weeks!!! Baby Brent is finally growing!!!! I have gained 6 pounds in all and feeling great!!!! I am exhausted this afternoon after work.. those kids wear me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby Brent is the size of a turnip and has a heartbeat of 154. I plan on listening to his/her little heartbeat before I go to bed :)

Still haven't felt any movement, but I am waiting patiently.... About a month until I find out if Baby Brent is a he or she... and again I am paitently waiting...... VERY paitently.... ish...

The kids have one more week of school so I have a feeling next week is going to be CRAZY! No school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and a half day for the last day of school on Friday!!! Then the next week..... SUMMER STARTS... EEKK!! I am not excited really... waking up early.... Texas heat... BUT!!!!!!! Swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to swim. CANNOT!!!

As you can probably tell, I am tired so I am ending this craziness and taking myself to bed! Adios!

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

Love the baby bump pictures! Can't wait to see you in that purple tank top at 40 weeks! :) Love you guys!!! (hopefully working all day in the summer will make it go by super fast and then it will almost be baby time!!)