All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, June 4, 2011

18 Weeks



Thursday marked 18 weeks (June 2-8) and I am still feeling great! Baby Brent is now the size of a bell pepper and weighs 7 ounces. I have gained a pound or two and I definitely have a baby bump!!! Baby Brent has been super active, not that I can feel him/her yet, because I find myself chasing him/her around my tummy to find the heartbeat. The other night the heartbeat was around 160!! I am pretty sure it is doing exercises in there!! Last night it was back around normal, 150 and must have been getting ready for bed like its mommy :)


We have a set appointment now, and will be finding out PINK or BLUE on June 17!!! I cannot wait. I am at the point where I got back and forth towards wanting a boy or girl. I feel that I have the perfect name for a girl, and the perfect room for a boy!! I just can't decide. We take a poll at work every now and then, and I have a running toll of who thinks what..... Girl: Mom, Dad, Mrs. Anita, Gwynn, Avery.... Boy: Lynnsay, Coach Eric, Randi.....


It is so fun to see what everyone thinks and again I cannot wait to see what it really is!!!!


No comments: