All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me :)

I turned 27 (eekk...one step closer to 30) on May 2nd.... I was afraid of my birthday being swept under the rug since everyone was excited for Hudson's arrival the next day... but I was wrong! I had a great birthday and everyone showed me that they didn't forget!!!! Austin took the day off and cleaned our entire house... WOW, what a husband I have :)  That night we went and ate dinner at Nami's with Mom and dad and HB and Lynnsay. It was DELICIOUS!!!!! Afterwards, we went to Austin's second to last softball game!! It was a wonderful birthday! And it being my first with Macey, that made it even better!!!

I thought this picture was from my birthday but looking at her outfit, it was from the next day! Cute though.... she had her bow pulled down and thumb in the mouth..
 Mommy's first birthday with Macey!
 Brent Family
 Beautiful sunset on our way to the softball game!

No comments: