All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Macey's 6 Month Check Up!

Macey is definitely getting cuter by the day! She is precious and I am so lucky that she is my daughter!!! What a wonderful blessing!!!

We went to Macey's 6 month check up yesterday (Monday) and got a great report! She is doing great! She weighs in at 17lbs and 10oz which puts her right above the 50th percentile. For height, she is 26 3/4 inches which puts her a little above the 75th percentile. Maybe a tall girl!?! Dr. Black says everything looks good! We don't see her again for 3 months so by then Macey should be crawling and sitting up.... this girl is growing too fast!

Macey is growing out of her 6 month clothing already, so I put lots of 9 month outfits on her these days! She wears little footed pjs to sleep with a blanket... although it's off of her by the time we get out of the room!! She rolls all over the crib and plays with her feet and sucks her thumb (and sings) herself to sleep at night these days. She is such a cutie! She like to sleep with her legs curled under her body with her booty in the air!

We still have seven teeth.. no new ones yet! But she still chews like crazy, so I would guess some teeth are not far from showing their pearliness! She has also started grinding her teeth and it is the most aweful noise I have ever heard.... But Dr. Black said half of babies do that and it's just her baby teeth so there is nothing to do! I just hate hearing it and I know that cannot feel good to her...but I guess it does : /

I started her on TWO meals today!!! She will now eat a meal at lunch and one around dinner!!! Just like a big girl! I cannot wait to try new things like turkey and gravy with her!!! Moving up from just fruits and veggies!!!

I think I got all the basics... let me know if you want to know anything else I will add it next time!!! Also enjoy the pictures! They are from her dr. appointmet. Everything goes to the mouth....


No comments: