All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hudson's Birth Day!

When we went out to eat dinner for my birthday we got these picutres of HB and Lynnsay on their last night before being parents!!!!! We were all so excited to get ready for Hudson's arrival!!!!


 This was the morning of Hudson's Birth Day! Austin sleeping... I brought Macey to lay with him... and Mia Jo getting comfy too!!! All my babies in one bed!!!! Love my little family!
 When we got to the hostpital around 11 am... this was one of the first thigs I saw!!! Their car parked in the Expecting Parent's parking spot!!
 Of course when we got there things were moving slow so we just hung out in the room for a little bit. I wanted to make sure I was up there all day to see this precious bundle of joy... Lynnsay was at a 5 when we got there so I was for sure any moment Hudson would be there.... It was a little different story!
 Getting some pictures taken care of before we got kicked out!!!



 We left the hospital around 12:30 or so and at lunch wit mom and dad.... we got back to the hospital to play the waiting game!!!!! Austin left a little after we got back to head home for Macey's nap. They were so cute when they got back to the hospital two hours later! I had to get the picture of them walking up! So they got back around 5 or so. We had gotten word that Lynnsay was at a 10... and not long after... word that she was ready to push when Austin was still gone so I had to make sure he hurried!!!! We firgured it wouldn't be long! Boy were we wrong!!! Hudson wasn't born until around 7 PM! Poor Lynnsay... she is one tough cookie! She did great and so did HB!
 Jordan and Jayci playing with Macey in the waiting room waiting to see Hudson!

No comments: