All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Holy Beach!!!!!

After driving 5ish hours... we FINALLY arrived at the beach!!!!! Mom and I headed up to the condo with Macey to check everything out and pick a room. Of course I wanted the bed that had a window right there so I could wake up and see the beach and water! We even left the curtains open that night even though the sun would be so bright in the morning. I just wanted to be able to roll over and get a peak of the beach and I did!!!

Of course the first thing I did when we got all settled was take pictures off our balcony! Second.. Austin, Macey and I got in our swimsuits and headed to the beach! We just couldn't wait!

My view every morning!


 Macey LOVING the beach!


No comments: