All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Macey's 1st Birthday Party Pt. 1

Do I really have a 1 year old.. no possible way!!! Just crazy to me.... But that is not the point! The point is that we had Macey's first birthday party on her birthday.. Sat. Nov. 3rd. We had a great turn out and I think everyone had fun! I know I did!! Here are some pictures to show you what all we did!
 
Here is the cake and drink table set up.
 Just some of the bunch...
 I love these pictures of her looking at the cows through the fence!
 
 Jayci and Macey.. not confusing at all!
 Trying out their new marshmallow guns (party favors)
 Go Jack Go!
 Uncle Justin getting in on the fun
 Love that Jayci wore a tutu with Macey!! TuTu cute!!
 Tried to get a picture in her hat.. didn't quite work out!
 On the tray will do!
Singing Happy Birthday to Macey! 
 Family pic
 She was so confused. She didn't know what to do with the cake in front of her!
Daddy had to help her out...
Stay tuned for what is to happen next!! Sorry I couldn't get them all in one post!

No comments: