All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Macey's 1st Birthday Party Pt. 2

As I was saying, at first Macey didn't know what to do with the cake.. but after Daddy showed her how yummy the cake was, she decided to dig in!! I've never seen anything so messy and cute all at the same time!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Opening presents... I just put one, didn't want to bore you!
 Playing with the paper
 Texting and driving already!! Look out!!!!
 
 Sweet cousins!
All in all, it was a great party! Thanks to everyone who came, and thanks for all the presents! Macey is loving them all!!! Glad I now have this party under my belt! I am done stressing and worring about everything being perfect! Can't do anything about it now, it is over and done!

No comments: