All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

One Year Old!

Who knew that an almost 1 year old wouln't sit still enough to get a cute picture?!?! Not me :)  I figured she would be her cute little self and sit still, but nope. She had different plans! I even had Austin helping me and we together couldn't get her still. These were the cutest ones, but obviously the last one is the one I will be using! Silly girl!!!
 
 
 
 
 Things about Macey at 12 months old.... She is 29 inches long... 21 lbs. Eats pretty much everything we eat.. except for pizza... but definitely not eating baby food anymore. She is still sleeping great at night with the occasional wake up in the middle of the night. (my guess is bad dreams?!?!) We are officially done with formula!!!! YAY!!! She has whole milk now before nap and before bedtime. We did it cold for a little bit and she didn't seem to like it, so we warm it up a little bit for her! She loves to be outside for sure! She loves to play in the rocks and the dirt at the bunkhouse and grass up at Dee Dee and Toddys! She has a whopping 12 teeth... one for each month of her life! She loves to sit in her pink chair (photos above). I catch her just sitting and playing in it. It is so cute!! And makes her seem like such a big girl!!! Guess that's all I can think of! Oh.. we are still taking MANY steps, but not officially walking yet! That is all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

macy how about for your b day u come sit on my lap I will make u feel realllllly good