All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crazy School

Today is the end of a crazy few weeks. I have a few crazy weeks ahead of me as well. I've been trying to stay organized, I only have about 7 weeks left of school until I graduate. I am trying to stay focused on what I need to be doing for the next weeks to come. After Thanksgiving, I will no longer have Thursday classes and I think this is just what I need. My teachers on my Tuesday Thursday classes are taking a three week trip to Iraq to spread tourism there. We will not be meeting for my one class from the week before Thanksgiving until December 12th which is the date of the Final for the class. My other class will still meet the week before Thanksgiving and then after the holiday, we wont meet until December 10th for that final. My online class also gets done at the end of November so thats another class taken care of.

Austin and I have been trying to make decisions about the wedding, we finally decided on a first dance song, and reception gifts; I have decided on what I want my hair to look like and a starting look for my flowers. We still haven't decided on a color yet, so that makes it hard to find dresses for my bridesmaids. We are still trying to find a place for the Honeymoon!! We are pretty set on Maldives but we have not been able to find which place in Maldives we want. I will keep you updated when the details come about.

I had the pictures on here, but Austin did not think it was a good idea, so you will just have to wait for the wedding!!!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

looooooooove the dress!! :) It's perfect for you and looks amazing on you!!!!!!!