All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wedding Planning

I enjoy reading Mary Beth's blog so much that I decided that I would also do one to keep everyone posted on how the wedding planning is going so far. So, I'm in the middle of wedding planning at the moment. It has been pretty stressless at this point, but I know things will get crazy as the time passes and the wedding gets closer. During the summer while I was home with my mom, we got the church, reception place, rehersal dinner location, bridesmaids all set, groomsmen all picked, ushers, flowergirl, and ringbearer all decided. At a family party I revealed that my sister Jordan will be my Matron of Honor, Cousin Brittany and Cousin Mary Beth will both be bridesmaids, Jayci my Flowergirl, and Jackson as Ring Bearer.





Arielle later learned over the phone that she is a bridesmaid and will be singing in the wedding. I went and visited Paige and Catherine, some of my college friends and Kappa sisters, and they found out they will be joining the bridesmaid crew. Also while in Austin this weekend we went wedding dress shopping and found my dress and purchased it! Such an exciting event and I'm glad Paige and Catherine and my mom of course were there to share the experience with me. It was such a relief to finally decided and buy the dress of my dreams. Next on the list of things to do is to pick out our first dance song and honeymoon location.

1 comment: