All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wierd Weekend!

So, this was a super weird weekend for me. Last week my mom and I decided that we were going to leave pregnant Belle with my dad and we were going shopping at The Peddlers Show in Rosenberg, TX. My plans were for my mom to just come pick me up on the way since I was in College Station and it's between Temple and Rosenberg, then I would stay in Temple for the rest of the weekend and ride home with my brother since Belle was supposed to have her puppies on Sunday and I wanted to see them.

Friday morning, my dad was text messaging me asking me all these crazy questions about what my day schoolwise was like and what time I got done with classes that day. This was really wierd and I was wondering what was going on. Not long after I got a picture message from my mom with a picture of three little puppies. Belle had her puppies Thursday night and they weren't going to tell me; that way I wouldn't be distracted from school. Me and Austin quickly changed our plans and headed to Temple Friday afternoon.

We met Mom, Dad, HB, Jordan, Justin, Jayci and Jackson at BJs for dinner. Then we headed to the house to play with the puppies. The puppies are the cutest things I've ever seen!!! They are so precious and tiny. I held them as much as I could in my short visit. Saturday me and Mom went to The Peddler Show and got some good Christmas shopping done. Saturday night for my dad's birthday, he opened presents and then we went out to eat at Mr. Gatti's. That night late we got a phone call that Karla, my cousin, had her baby, TWO WEEKS EARLY! After church today we went and ate lunch at Olive Garden, went downtown to vote, and headed to the hospital to see the baby. It is a Boy, Jack Whitmire Neidhart. He weighed 7lbs and 7ozs. He is a beautiful baby!! Im so glad I got to be there to see him while I was in town.

All in all, it was a wonderful weekend, wierd, but wonderful. Belle having puppies 2 days early, and Karla having her baby 2 weeks early. Now here come my 4 tests this week, and I have TONS of studying to do!

No comments: