All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, October 20, 2008

Save The Date

Well we officially have all the save the date magnents in and the cards to send with them and the will be going out soon. I hope everyone loves them; I think they are super cute! We have frantically been trying to get all the people's addresses that we want to be at the wedding, and it is hard to get eveyone to their computers to respond. I think we pretty much have all the addresses we need and we can finally send them out!

School today was a long day. Having two field trips and more cancelled classes last week made me real lazy and this week is going to feel super long. I have been doing pretty well in my classes. I should be where I need to be with grades and I should meet my goal of graduating in December. I would be so upset if this didnt work out. It would ruin all my plans.
I cant believe October is almost over. Next Thanksgiving, and then CHRISTMAS! I cannot belive how time is flying. It is just unbelievable. Me and my mom are headed to Houston next weekend to attend the Peddlers Show to do a little early Christmas shopping. It is going to be so much fun. Also next weekend, Belle should be having her puppies and hopefully they will have enough personality for me to pick my puppy out.

I have been talking to my dad a lot lately about my shark. (For those of you who dont know, I caught a shark when we went to Florida, and I sent it off to get mounted.) We decided to get it as a ceiling mount where it can hang from the ceiling and have the whole shark. I figured one day when me and Austin get a house, we want to have a pool table and hang the shark over it.

No comments: