All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Friday, July 10, 2009

New Apartments

Well, yesterday I got on the look for new apartments train. I feel like there are many out there just like me so it is kind of weird. Anyways! We are looking for new apartments because with Austins job, he will be done with training in about a month maybe and he says that if he requests that he wants to stay in the Austin area then it is possible. It might take a while but either way he will continue working at the store he is in now for probably about 6 more months until a spot in an Austin store opens. Bottom line is..... it looks like we are staying in Austin! I think I wasnt excted at first because I am not in love with Austin. I am learning my way around but it is still all new to me. We love the place we are in, the location and the actual apartment, it is just too expensive since it is corporate housing. But I am looking in basically the same location because it is a really good one and we love it. Now all we need is a boat! We are so close to Lake Travis....

Last night around 4, I went to happy hour with a friend of ours and I had this really good drink. It was called The Streak and it tasted like vanilla coke. Very yummy..... Austin came and met us after he got off work and we just hung out and talked. I dont know if because of all the drinks or if it was just last night, but I had a hard time sleeping. I kept waking up and it was not fun at all. I got up one time around 3:45am and I heard a bunch of commotion so I looked out the window. Now when we were getting into bed around 11:15pm there was a UHAUL truck and some people were unloaded it. So the noise I heard this morning was the UHAUL being towed. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. On the other hand it was annoying because all this was happening right outside our window. Austin of course slept through the whole thing, but I was glad because he is the one that has to go to work in the mornings.


Oh, Auntie Marilyn wanted to see a picture of short Mia, so here is it!!!

No comments: