All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Packing Time

Well... While Austin is at work, I stay at home and juggle doing the housecleaning, dishes, clothes, and packing. Not to mention, taking Austin lunch. I LOVE taking him lunch!! I like going and seeing him work hard and to see the people he works with. It is so hard to pack this early because I have no clue what we are going to be using the next couple of days. I really wish I could just do it all and get it over with, but I know that isn't reality. We are heading to Temple on Friday and we are going to get all of our stuff out of storage and at my parents house. Our plan is while we unpack we are going to get rid of all the JUNK we don't need and we are hopefully heading back to Temple the next weekend to have a GARAGE SALE!!!!! I am excited because we could definitely use the extra money. I didn't ever think that money was going to be an issue for Austin and me, but it is. I guess in every situation there is. I have had to turn down my shopping ways and I have been very impressed with my progress! I hope someday I can go shopping again!

Our tenative schedule.... We have a lease at this new apartment place for three months. In two weeks, Ausitn is done with his training portion and could potentially have his own store after two weeks, which is SCARY and EXCITING all at the same time. In September he goes to Dallas for a week for the training portion he has to do there. Hopefully he will let me tag along. I don't think I could last a full week without him by my side. We will see what happens as it comes closer and closer.

Austin and his manager (Andy) at the store he is currently at have some sort of basketball rivalry between them and they are supposed to play soon. His manager is older, but I don't know how good he is. I know Austin is AWESOME at basketball so I hope it will be a good game. The loser of the basketball game is going to pay for dinner. His manager and wife want to take us out to eat and then this whole basketball thing came up, so they decided the wage would be dinner. We will have to do this soon because Andy's wife is pregnant and is due sometime in August. I don't want her to have her baby while I am trying to eat an expensive steak.... I will be eating steak because I have faith that Andy will be paying for dinner!

I ordered some pictures off the website of the photographer at the wedding and they turned out great!!! I love them. I got a collage frame from Target and thought they would look wonderful in it and then I could hang it on the wall. When the pictures came in today, I tried to start putting them in the collage and what happened was the picture slots in the frame are 4X6. The pictures from the website are 5X7 and I thought I could just cut them down to fit. Well that didn't work out to my advantage, most of the pictures are just too big, so now I guess I will just have to buy some frames and put them seperately through out our new apartment!!! Which is fine with me! Now I just have to print off pictures to put in the collage.....

No comments: