All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well, Well, Well.....

How long has it been since I have written to all my friends and family??? Lets just say TOO long!! But no worries, I am officially back!

It has been so crazy, I don't even know where to start. I guess I will just go backwards.

This weekend was the fourth of July and we had such a good time in Spring. It was our first fourth of July as a married couple and it was good to do something different for once. Our friends and their neighbors bought over 4,000 dollars worth of fireworks and it was so much fun to see so many fireworks go off right in front of your eyes. I forgot that my camera had a firework setting, so I only got one picture with that setting but the others turned out ok. We got in late Sunday night from Houston and we got to sleep in Monday because Austin had the day off!!!! He is back to work today and I am home watching the Michael Jackson Memorial on TV.. pretty boring if you ask me.

Back to Austin and work. For those of you who don't already know, he is working at Sherwin Williams on Burnet street in Austin, TX. We live in a corporate housing place off Old Spicewood Springs Rd. and we love it. It is in a great location and we are slowly learning our way around the town. We have been living here since the Sunday after the honeymoon because Austin was supposed to start work on that Monday but when he got to work they realized that they did the background check on the wrong Austin so he couldn't go back to work until that was done. It took a while but he finally got to go back to work that next Friday. He has really liked it. Now that he has been working for a while, he is getting to do more assistant manager jobs, like make deliveries, close up the store, and pay bills....

Mia has been getting so big! She still weights 3.5 pounds, but now that her hair is cut short, she looks little and her legs look really long!!! She is too cute. Everyone this weekend loved her and that makes me so happy! I hope that the short hair is helping with the heat, otherwise I cut her hair short for no reason! She is getting so much better with the potty training and eating and drinking. We can fill up her bowl with water and food and she will now just eat and drink when she wants instead of drinking all the water as fast as she can which is what she used to do! So we are learning.....

Well, this is all I can think of now. I hope this sort of makes up for all the time I didn't write. And I will write again soon!!!!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Cute picture of the happy couple. The wedding was so wonderful and fun. Your Mom did a beautiful job! Let's see that cute Mia and her haircut.
Hope to see you soon.