All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, July 20, 2009

Three Weekends in a row... BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Wow, I cannot believe how fast time is flying! Austin and I have almost been married two months now. It feels like it was just last week.... Anyways, speaking of weddings... We had our last cousin wedding for this wedding season. Rocco and Kelly got hitched this weekend and it was a BLAST. We has such a good time and it was nice to catch up with all the family since we hadn't seen them since out wedding...... We did a little bit of dancing.... some by myself because the DJ told everyone on the floor to grab someone not on the floor to come dance, and of couse Kelly decides to find me!!!!! It was fun dancing with her and all the little (well they used to be little, now they aren't....) cousins. After dancing, and running out of beer twice, we were getting beers from the bar at the hotel, which was really nice by the way. We stood in the back and talked to cousins and it was funny and wonderful all at the same time. Kelly and Rocco are on their way to Aruba! I hope they have a great time!

Tonight, Austin and I are headed to Round Rock to watch an Express game! We are so excited about it... We haven't been there since Jonathan was playing baseball there... Which are good memories in it self! I hope they win, and I hope it is fun. It looks like it might rain and I am hoping if it does, it does it today and not tonight.

This weekend coming up should be an adventure too! Jordan, Justin, HB, and Lynnsay are coming to Austin to see us!!!! I can't wait... We have to think of some fun stuff for us to do. I know Austin is a big town, but we just moved here and we aren't super familiar with the area just yet. Im sure even if we just sit around and make it to the pool just once, it will be fun. I can't wait to see all of them. It has been way too long and I miss them like crazy! I cannot wait to hear about Lynnsays trip, see HBs road rash from his accident, and hear about the Dawkins 4th of July in South Carolina!!!!!

THEN.... the next weekend, the first weekend in August, WE ARE MOVING AGAIN! We are getting a less expensive apartment. We are trying to save money and the place we are now, there is no money left over to save.... But we are staying in the same area because we love it so much! Ill keep everyone up to speed on this as it approaches!!!!

No comments: