All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Assistant Manager

So... Austin had his meeting with the district manager on Monday, and he will officially be assistant manager in his own store on this coming MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so crazy that he is already getting to do this since he hasn't even done his district training. His district training in Dallas isn't until mid September. Also, on average, after people finish their MTP training they stay at that store for at least 6 more months before something opens up. Austin has barely been at the store he is at for 8 weeks. It is just crazy but a miracle. He will be getting a pay raise since he will be assistant manager which will help out so much.

I have been busily trying to finish up my portfolio. I know school starts pretty much everywhere next week and some this week, but I am going to finish this puppy and apply at some schools around here. If that doesn't happen, then I am going to sub or try and find another job. We need the extra money coming in to pay things off. We both have a credit card to pay off and the washer and dryer! It will be nice to have two incomes coming in. With us both working, we will have to find a puppy sitter! (JK) Poor Mia, she is going to go crazy!

This weekend we are headed for Temple! Jackson is having his THIRD birthday party! I am so excited to get to town and see the rest of the family. It feels like I never get to see them. I can't wait to see Jackson and Jayci. With us living in Austin, they are growing up twice as fast!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

I am so proud of that husband of yours..............he rocks!!!