All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hectic Week

Well... It looks like the Brent's are making the move to Georgetown! We are going tomorrow to spend the day looking at rent houses. I cannot wait to be in a house and out of apartments. I am so sick of them and I hate dealing with the managment and such. I am ready to have a backyard for MIA!!!!!! She cannot wait to run around all day long; she is going to be in doggie heaven!
I have started packing stuff up (again) in the apartment. This is going to be a long and tiring process for the week. Austin wants to try and be moved out of here by Monday so we won't have to pay rent at two places. This means we HAVE to find a place to live tomorrow.... and we have to be busy packing up this week. Tyler (Austin's brother) is coming into town on Saturday so while Austin is at work, we are going to fill up both Tahoes and take the stuff that we can carry, small boxes and clothes and such. Austin's parents are coming in on Sunday for Austin's birthday which is on Monday. Hopefully with three strong men, they can get all the furniture loaded up in to our own Perry Office Plus box truck! We would be so lost without my parents! I just hope that everything goes smooth. It is so stressful, especially with Austin starting his new higher position job and with me trying to find a job! I have to re-state that this is BY FAR the craziest summer that I have every been through! It seriously has just been one thing after the other. But don't get me wrong, everything that has happened has been a blessing!!!!! I know moving is crazy, but Austin moving up in the company this fast is just unbelievable and so awesome!

So, last weekend we went to Temple for Jackson's birthday party! It was such a good time. It was at a new water park and I had never been there. It just had some spouts that shot up and some tall poles that poured water our and more that just sprayed out. There was no standing water, so it was really great for the young children. And us big kids had fun too!!!

Austin and Jackson playing in the water

Blowing the candles out

Austin and Jackson

The Boys, being boys.... so funny!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

I had no idea Austin's b'day was Monday! Give that boy a kiss from me!