All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Apartment

Well, Well, Well! We finally got moved into our new apartment. It isn't as great as our last one, I think we spoiled ourselves with that one. It is fun though. Yesterday we got one accent wall painted and that was fun. It is a teal-blue color and it is in the living room behind the TV. We dont have the living room all set up yet, or the study or our closet. Austin says he wants to help out so I am waiting until his day off on Monday to finish up everything! It is starting to look like a home! The kitchen is good, the dining room is making progress, our bathroom is good, and our bedroom is good! We just got cable and internet yesterday too, so thats why I haven't been keeping up on our moving process! It was a busy move, and it was a very hot day when we moved! My parents helped out and boy was it a big help! I think we would have died trying to do it all on our own. Even though we are only here for three months, although I kind of hope we will be here longer..... it is fun to put everything where we want it and to do a little decorating. On Monday, we will be hanging some pictures and things like that on the walls. We have candle holders out and candles on them, we have a fireplace and so we got to decorate around that! It has been busy but fun, I guess....

We completely moved out of our old apartment yesterday, but all I had to get from there yesterday was the TIVO and a box or two. I went there on Monday and cleaned it from head to toe..... It was crazy. I don't know if I have EVER cleaned a place as well as I cleaned that apartment. It was awesome! and I hope I never have to do it again! haha

Austin gets done with all his book work for Sherwin Williams this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so exciting because now that he will be done with that, he can get his own store... get to be an Assistant Manager at one. There actually is an opening in Killeen, but we decided that is not quite the place we wanted to be! I am scared about moving to a new store. I love the one he is at now... I love the people and it is in a great location! Austin is one of those people that can just light up a room. Before Austin, that store was struggling. No one wanted to work and it was just not a good environment. Now that Austin is there, everyone said it is just a huge improvment! I know that where ever Austin is, he will have a good time and work with good people. That is exciting that I have such a great husband!

Mia is not too sure about our new place. You can hear so much more here. The people walking down the stairs, the yard people, people talking outside.... SHE BARKS ALL THE TIME! It is so crazy and I am not sure how I am going to deal with it. Oh well... we will get through it!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Well i just got all caught up on the Brents! Life for you and Austin sounds good (except for the week of colds). Mia is cute as a bug (a cute bug, not a roach!). Take care and enjoy what is left of summer!