All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Less then a month until DEER SEASON!!!

Yay, I cannot wait to have another hunting season with Austin. Last year we didn't see much and it was pretty boring, so we are hoping that this year we will see lots of deer! I am going to keep my fingers crossed!!! Family time at the ranch, here we come!!!!

So, if you don't know... I have turned crazy and have had this idea in my head lately that I want to be a model.... Yeah, I know I am dreaming. I just now was looking on the Victoria's Secret website and they are looking for models to be in the fashion show that is in New York in December. I would totally do it, and I almost signed up until I read a little side note that said you have to be 5'8 or taller barefoot...... if you know me, I AM NOT THAT TALL.. so my dream to walk next to all those hot models.... was JUST KILLED! Oh well... I guess I will find a new dream.

I cannot believe it is already October. This year has seriously just FLOWN by! I cannot believe how fast life has been passing me by since I think college. That is when I started to realize how fast a year could go by! They say the older you get, the faster the years fly by.... and I am really starting to believe it and see it too!

This month already been birthday city for my family..... Brittany just had a birthday on the 5th..... Ill send her a shout out since she is hopefully going to read this!!!! Travis had a birthday yesterday and today is Douglas' birthday!!!!! My dads is coming up soon too..... man then its Halloween, my sister's birthday, then thanksgiving, then christmas...... AND THEN IT IS 2010... I mean can you believe it.... I am in awe and exhausted just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Hello....Uncle Doug and Johnny have Oct. birthdays too!!!!