All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Hair, New Beginning....

The biggest news... I got a new haircut!!!! It is about at my shoulders and I got bangs! I will take some time to get used to.... but eventually I will fit in with it! haha I wasn't quite sure what to do with it... I had printed pictures off the internet of things I liked. I had one long hair with bangs, one short with bangs... and one of just bangs that I liked. I just decided yesterday that maybe short hair and bangs would be a good change. I thought I needed a new start with my hair... maybe it will be a new start to my life! Get myself going and motivated with a cute new do!

Last night we went over to Shane and Avery Devenport's house, they live like 2 minutes from us...., and we had so much fun!!! Ave made dinner for us (chicken spaghetti and brownies) then we watched a little TV and then she cut my hair! We were there until about 11:45ish.... we were just sitting and talking. I thought it would have been a little wierd since I have know Shane and Ave so long..... but it actually was great and awesome!!! I hope we make this a normal thing to hang out with them. Gwynn is soo cute and she is so smart with the way she talks, it was fun to get a peek of that.....

I have had an interesting time cooking... I burnt some cookies the other day and it was a pretty scary moment. I had put them in and granted they only cook for 8-10 minutes. We went outside to work on Austin's truck and when I came back in the house smelled so good! When I figred out what it was, I knew it had been way too long. When I got to the oven, it was smoking and I opened it a little bit to just get bombarded with smoke.... We had to open windows to get it out! We turned the oven off and let them cool down so we could take them out..... Sad day.... poor cookies! I tried again the next night and I was successful!!!!! YAY!

No comments: