All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where did 2009 go???

Not much has been going on, so I don't really know what to write about! Ill start with this past weekend....

We went to Temple for a birthday party and a wedding shower. The birthday party was for a precious one year old! He is my cousins baby and his name is Jack. He was so cute at his party.... crawling around and sticking his hand in cake!!!! The wedding shower was for precious Natalie!! Their wedding is coming up so fast, it is on November 14th. Which will be a crazy weekend because on Friday the 13th we will be headed towards College Station because my brother is getting his AGGIE RING and will dunk it that night...... something worth celebrating for sure!! And since I am going backwards... the weekend before the dunk and wedding is...... drumroll please....... OPENING WEEKEND OF DEER SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to get in that stand and watch some deer! I have decided that if we don't see any big deer, then I will shoot a doe (something I told myself I could never do) because we could use the meat!! YUMMY!

Halloween is on Saturday and I am excited. It means the holidays are here.... Once Halloween happens.... before you blink it is Thanksgiving, then Christmas.... then the new year.... I can't belive it is almost 2010!!!!! This year has seriously FLOWN by..... Where did 2009 go??

I cannot wait to see pictures from everyone from Halloween.... Colby is going to be a monkey... Jayci is going to be Dorthy and Jackson a scarcrow!!!!! I have no clue what Jack is going to be, but I bet it will be adorable!

Movie of the week-- Transformers 2

No comments: