All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo

Wow! It has been a crazy working month. I only have one more day of working and it is Saturday! It has been a great experience for me!

I have worked two Mondays and two Saturdays so far. I usually spend some of the money I make, but I have been making pretty good money!!! I have been running a booth at the Stock Show and Rodeo in San Antonio at the Freeman Colliseum, not by myself of course! On the two Saturdays I was with the lady who sells all the jewlery and candles. Her name is Karen. She is a great person and I learn so much from her. She is friends with the Rileys! On the two Mondays I worked with Arielle! It has been great spending so much time with her!!! It is like we are in HS again..... so fun!

I was so surprised to see people that I knew while working.... I saw my cousin Jarrett, cousin Tammy, Jessica Conway from A&M, another girl that was in some of my classes at A&M, Christina from A&M...... I think I got them all!!!!

I work again this Saturday and it should be my last day!!!! :)

No comments: