All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Bowl 2010

I cannot belive that the Super Bowl has come and gone already!!! It fell in between my two working days so it came and went with the blink of an eye! We had a good time though! Austin's parent had come in for the day and we got our taxes done!!! Thank goodness...... Our friends Avery and Shane with Gwynn of course also came over when the game started! We definitely had a party going on for the first half of the game. At halftime, the in-laws left to get driving home, and the Devenports left to get Gwynn in bed! We watched the rest of the game just Austin and me.... Arielle was coming to pick me up so we could drive to San Antonio to spend the night for work on Monday and it was perfect timing.... the game ended and she was at the house! It was perfect! I had been talking about leaving for the night all week, but for some reason when Arielle texted me and said she was in Temple, it hit me all of a sudden and I didn't want to leave Austin and I got really sad!!!! I was ready to get home last night to my hubby and sleep in our bed!!!

Whew.. I'm tired just thinking of how busy I have been! Glad I get a little break this week!

No comments: