All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

I had a great Valentines Day with my Valentine! I was exhausted so we slept late.... I had worked on Saturday and still catching up on my rest! Once we woke up, we got ready and headed for lunch. We had to go by the store to pick up Austin's new garage door opener from the lady who owns our house. We went to a little mexican food place by the store and had a delicious, and FRUSTRATING lunch. We had HORRIBLE service and was making us mad, but the food was so good! After lunch, we headed to Walmart to get Austin som medicine, he wasnt feeling well! After Walmart we headed to the outlet mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Valentines day, he let me go shopping. I ended up getting two pairs of jeans and a new pair of boots!!!! When we got home, I gave him his present. I got him two packs of Reeces hearts! He has already finished off one whole package!!!!

Needless to say, it was the BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER! I love my hubby!

No comments: