All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Day 2010

I cannot believe how much it snowed yesterday!!!! It was so much fun. Mia and I played in it all day long... And I have all the pictures to prove it. I won't share them all, you would be so bored. They are all on FACEBOOK though if you are dying to see how much fun I had!! Here ya go, ENJOY!!!!

Our house covered in snow

Us before Austin left for work

Austin's truck covered in snow

Mia's cute tracks in the snow

Of course I had to make a snow angel!

Austin leaving for work!!!

The snow coming down

The snow balled up in Mia's fur

Another view of the snow coming down

The snowman I built in the backyard

Mia playing fetch with her snowball.... :)

Huge snowflake landed on my eyelashes

Mia checking out my snowman in the front yard

No comments: