All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to work

Welp, I am back to feeling ALMOST normal. I am moving around a lot more and doing things on my own. I had physical therapy this morning and I am headed back to work for the first time since Friday. I talked to one of my co workers today to tell her I would be there and she said the kids will be excited to see me.... I hope they don't tackle me to the ground! I have missed them and can't wait to meet all the new faces that are hopefully there! I am excited to get this afterschool program under schedule and maybe by next week I will be back working with the kids instead of at the front desk!

I will keep everyone posted!

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts. With out those I wouldn't have recovered as well as I did. I really appreciate everyone who thinks about me and calls to check on me. It makes me feel super loved and I love ever single one of you guys as well!

No comments: